OVER $1.5 MILLION
RAISED FOR HOLY TRINITY SEMINARY!!!
We are excited to announce that this year’s dinner generated $767,409, which was matched by a very generous family to bring the grand total to $1,534,818. Thank you to everyone who made this possible! We couldn’t have surpassed our $1 million goal without help from the following:
- Our Anonymous Matching Gift Family
- Our Honorary Co-Chairs, Norma & Harry Longwell and Jan & Thom Schliem
- Our Dinner Committee, Maureen Dunlap, Marge Giangiulio, Megan Martinez, Rosemary Tarangioli and Kathi Thompson
- Our Seminary, Formation, Vocation, Spes Gregis and Table Sponsors
- Our 860+ Attendees
- Our Keynote Speaker, Dr. Marcellino D’Ambrosio
- Our Volunteers
- Our Vendor Partners
Highlights of the evening included:
- Fr. James Swift, Rector of Holy Trinity Seminary, introduced 71 seminarians from 13 different dioceses.
- The inaugural Saint John Vianney Award was presented to Norma and Harry Longwell and Jan and Thom Schliem in recognition of and gratitude for their extraordinary giving from the heart.
- Bishop Greg Kelly presented a touching tribute in loving memory of Juanita Ramirez, who passed away last week. Juanita was a founding member of the Trinitarian Auxiliary and a long-time supporter of vocations.